flaire's blogger

flaire's blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"My Teacher, My Hero"

          In a dark tunnel, surely you cannot make adventure or go to success if there is no light you maybe holding for a guide. Just like in studying, you cannot succeed if there is no guide . Teachers are made   for us to guide for our future. If there is no teacher, maybe there is no lawyer, no businessman, no accountant, no nurse, no doctor, nor a single carpenter only.
           I consider a teacher as a heroes, because teachers are the one who guide us for our own future, and teachers are the one who molds our personality.teachers are considered as heroes, because of their intelligence. teachers are heroes because of their bravery and consideration in teaching their students.
           some students hate their teachers, but for me, i really love my my teacher. i thank them because of the knowledge their shared on me. this is why i consider my teacher as a hero.

1 comment: